Hourly Coaching & Mentoring
Reach your writing goals and maximize your potential with a writing mentor.
Welcome to WriterSpark Writing Academy. WriterSpark is an Academy created to help aspiring writers on their path to publication. We have some amazing courses in development including a Novel Writing Master Class, a Mystery Novel Master Class, and Craft Intensives focusing on various story elements. Today, I’m here to talk with you about our One-on-One Coaching & Mentoring.
There are times when everybody can benefit from one-on-one attention. There are times, however, when committing to the whole package is not in the cards.
That is why I offer one hour sessions. You can use as many or as few as you need.
Each session is guided by you. In order to use our time efficiently, it is important to fill out the intake form and anything else I send you so we are both prepared.
Do you struggle to set, achieve, or finish writing project and goals? You’re definitely not alone. 80% of Americans want to write a novel. A small percentage actually accomplish that goal.
Think about the following questions:
- Do you struggle to achieve your writing goals and finish your projects?
- Do you need help understanding how to craft a scene, or how to plot your novel?
- Do you need guidance in developing a stronger voice or realistic and compelling characters?
- Could you use support as you work through the writing of your book?
- Would thoughtful, honest, and constructive feedback from a mentor help you on your path?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, a One-on-One coaching mentor could be the very thing you need to help you reach your writing goals.
These one hour sessions are a way for you to try out my services.
My ultimate goal is to be your guide on your writing journey, helping you to make your writing the absolute best it can be.
- Let’s talk about what a One-on-One Coaching session looks like.
- My preferred method of communication is Zoom or Facetime, however, the phone or Skype are also options. We can have audio sessions only, or audio/visual so we are actually face-to-face. My goal is to make you as comfortable as possible.
- Each individual session is 1 hour.
- WriterSpark Coaching sessions are customized based on client needs, but may include:
- One-on-One lessons on story elements
- Developmental feedback
- Scene review
- Additional, as determined together
With my support, you will create a roadmap for success, and work to achieve your goals. As a coach, I will help you develop the tools you need to get past any stumbling blocks. I will be there to help you with support, guidance, and encouragement.
If you are ready to take your writing to the next level, Enroll in WriterSpark’s one-on-one coaching now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a refund if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Do to the nature of one hour sessions, I do not offer refunds for these sessions.
How do I schedule my appointment?
Upon purchasing coaching, you'll receive further instructions on how to book a time for your appointment.
Can I purchase coaching more than once?
Absolutely! If you find yourself in need of coaching more than once, simply purchase the coaching again.